Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Tony!!

Today is Tony's 37th birthday and I'm so glad he's still here to celebrate it with us. A lot has happened over the last 2 weeks since my last update to this site, and I apologize for not updating it sooner. I was a bit busy putting on the Ventura "For Tony" Aquathon on March 30, and then a group of us visited Tony in Denver this past weekend. Both were awesome experiences. The Aquathon tested my race director capabilities and I have to say I'll gladly keep my current job as an environmental consultant. Hopefully I'll have some photos to share with you soon and you can go to the link to the right or http://www.rincontriclub.com/ for the race results. Special "For Tony" t-shirts (similar to the 5K shirts) and swim caps were ordered for the event, are there are several still available that can be purchased. Please contact me at pbjms@pacbell.net to order a t-shirt (S, M, L, and XL sizes, $20/each), Aquathon swim cap ($3/each), or wrist bracelets (youth or adult sizes, $5/each).


There are several more fundraisers coming up in April. Tomorrow, April 8, is Dr. Terri Weyman's "Adjust for Tony Day" at his Chiropractic Sports Institute office in Westlake Village (7am-12pm). Go to http://www.gotocsi.com/ for more details and directions to his office. Next is a hair Cut-a-thon fundraiser at Salon Murazo on April 13 from 9am to 5pm at 1877 E Daily Drive #F in Camarillo (see flyer below). And last is the Ventura "For Tony" Night of Improv in Ventura on April 27 (see flyer below). Thanks again for your support.

























No comments: