Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New Photos of Denver Trip

Click on the link to the right to view the new photo album prepared by Shawn Quirk. This is what Shawn had to say when he sent out the link to the photo album:

"On April 5th, the weekend following the Denver Zoo trip, friends and family transcended on Craig Hospital to throw Tony a little 37th birthday party. I think you’ll find that these pics capture the amazing recovery that Tony has had, as The Boy was laughing the entire time it seemed, and he never missed a beat when it came to his quick witted comments (ok, taking shots) as usual. Sorry for the crappy commentary on the pictures, I just couldn’t resist, it was just that kind of day. And a special thanks to my Paparazzi in Training students Samantha, Hannah, and Owen Brown for taking the majority of these shots. I kid you not, they took the best ones. Enjoy the weekend, we did. Peace
- Shawn"


In other news, the Improv Night fundraiser for Tony was awesome. Thank you Jeff Landau and his generous friends at the Ventura Improv Theater for hosting this event. $2400 were raised and everyone had some good laughs. I did some improvisational dancing on stage and it was a bit embarrassing....especially when my sweat floodgates started (and couldn't be stopped as usual). I hear that the Juice and Java weeklong fundraising effort was also successful.

Enjoy the photos...I did.

No comments: